Apr 26, 2018

4.23.2018 발표시간

0 comments

이주영

영은쌤이 의상실청소 후 쓰레기버리라고 했는데 우리가 이기적으로 하나씩 가져가서 버리는모습을 지적하셔서 생각이 많이됬다

자신의 이익을 위해 이기적인 삶을 산다고 하셨다

나또한 시간이나 손해보기싫어하는 사람인데

저녁시간에 시간이 너무 아깝다는 마음이 들었다

한혜숙선생님께 팻말을 만든것을 보여드리고 한쌤말씀들 들으니깐 복된일이구나 손해보는게 날 안좋게 만드는건줄 알았는데 이익버리고 도왔는데 함께하니깐 행복하다는 마음이 들었다

김진희

엄마한테 혼난 걸 이야기를 드렸는데 엄마께서 병원에 있었던일 이야기하면서 간증을 해주시면서 내게 정죄하지말라고 연약하고 허물이 보일때마다 이런 날 구원해주시는게 감사하게 여기자고 하셨다 말씀에는 내게

정죄하지말라고 되있는데 나는정죄하는것이 하나님이 악하게보시겠구나 하는 마음이 들었다

이지웅

징계를받고있는데 하나님이 마음정리할시간도 주시고 담배를 피우는부분에 선이 없었는데 선을 긋게 해주셔서 감사하다

김현우

부모님께 전달할물건이 있었는데 버스트렁크에 실었는데 부스에가져와서 바자회에 넘겨가지고 누가 샀는데 산 사람을 못찾았다 부모님이 이사실을 알면 마음닫는데 한쌤이 걱정하시면서 한쌤이 찾고찾으면 반드시 찾으리라하셨는데 난 믿음이 없었다

사모님들께서 사진의옷을 올려서 찾도록 도와주셨다

이렇게 나에게 동원해주는것이 감사했고 난 믿음이없는사람이란 마음이들었다

• I was went to Mahanaim Language School for 2 month ago and I learned a lot of things while staying there. First of all, in Mahanaim, students can learn English grammar and useful expression. They make our students to be skilled in using English expressions. At the last day we had to perform a short play using the expressions we learned. That time students should prepare for 2 weeks. We can learned confidence and pronunciation during that time. We also toured the United States for one week. The church deacon helped us by driving our tour bus. We can tour around the northern part of America. We took many pictures and left with memories. The time was as fast as thunder, I realized we should work hard in our studies.
  • We went on a New York tour every Saturday. So we went to Brooklyn Bridge. The Brooklyn Bridge was completed in 1883. This bridge in Manhattan and Brooklyn, before it was first completed, people go across the river by boat. The bridge was completed, but people feared it would collapse. Eventually, he called a circus troupe to cross the elephants. That is not collapsing and people are safe, crossed the bridge. I was a little scared when I crossed the bridge because I was afraid of heights. When I looked down when I crossed the bridge, I was scared because there was a road and a river. When I crossed the bridge, I thought that I was scared because the bridge was stronger than I expected. If I cross this bridge again next time, I want to take lots of pictures on this bridge without any worries.
  • I have been to America for 2 months. I lived in Mahanaim Language School. I learned a lot of English there and we went to New York Eastern Tour and Thanked the Church brothers and sisters Because they gave food and drove us in the tour bus. The most memorable place for me is the Statue of Liberty. I've heard a lot about it but I've never seen it, so it was amazing to see the Statue of Liberty in person. Not many people in my age have been to the United States and took pictures in front of the Statue of Liberty. So, I thanked Lincoln House Gwangju for giving me this chance. If I had not come to this school I would not have had this experience.
  • 네이버블로그
  • Facebook Social Icon
  • Twitter Social Icon
  • Google+ Social Icon
  • YouTube Social  Icon

Copyright © 2015 by http://www.glschool.net All Rights Reserved. Address: 링컨하우스광주 | 61701 광주광역시 남구 제석로 83

Tel: 070-7538-5108  |  Tel / Fax : 062-676-1933  |  Email: glschoolnet@gmail.com