Apr 13, 2018

2018년 04월 04일 발표시간 - 전준혁

0 comments

Edited: Apr 13, 2018

전준혁

아침에 도덕시간에 한혜숙선생님에게 일정을 바뀐단 소리를 들었을때 왜 이제와서 우리를 잡으려고 하는건가 싶기도 하고, 미국식으로 한다니까 시간표가 바빠질걸 생각하니까 마음에 불신이 있었는데, 은규에게 불신을 말하다가 선생임에게 걸려서 혼났다. 최근에 내 옳음이 각성이됐다. 옳음이 올라오면 잘 놔지지도 않고 했다. 혼났는데 생각이 안내려놔지더라. 학교를 나가고 싶은 마음이 있었다. 지웅이에게 말했더니 생각버리라고 안그럼 나처럼 진짜나가게 된다고 했다. 생각을 해보니까 모두를 무시한곳에서 그런말을 했다는 마음이 들었다. 주혁이가 나에게 무슨 말을 했는데 굉장히 무시받는기분이었다. 그래서 싸우려고 했는데, 대화를 시도했을때 주혁이가 안맞는 소리하면 싸우려고했다. 그만큼 요즘 내 마음이 주체가 안되고 한다. 샛별쌤이 너는 맨날 뱀새끼처럼 빠져나가려고 한다고 했다. 이런부분에서 내가 바뀌었으면 좋겠다. 우리 링컨이 단합이 잘되었으면 좋겠다 햇는데, 이런 시간을 만들어주셔서 마음 표현 할수 있는 시간이 되었으면 좋겠다. 내 옳음이나 생각에 끌려갈때가 많은데, 이런부분에 바뀌고 싶다.

• I was went to Mahanaim Language School for 2 month ago and I learned a lot of things while staying there. First of all, in Mahanaim, students can learn English grammar and useful expression. They make our students to be skilled in using English expressions. At the last day we had to perform a short play using the expressions we learned. That time students should prepare for 2 weeks. We can learned confidence and pronunciation during that time. We also toured the United States for one week. The church deacon helped us by driving our tour bus. We can tour around the northern part of America. We took many pictures and left with memories. The time was as fast as thunder, I realized we should work hard in our studies.
  • We went on a New York tour every Saturday. So we went to Brooklyn Bridge. The Brooklyn Bridge was completed in 1883. This bridge in Manhattan and Brooklyn, before it was first completed, people go across the river by boat. The bridge was completed, but people feared it would collapse. Eventually, he called a circus troupe to cross the elephants. That is not collapsing and people are safe, crossed the bridge. I was a little scared when I crossed the bridge because I was afraid of heights. When I looked down when I crossed the bridge, I was scared because there was a road and a river. When I crossed the bridge, I thought that I was scared because the bridge was stronger than I expected. If I cross this bridge again next time, I want to take lots of pictures on this bridge without any worries.
  • I have been to America for 2 months. I lived in Mahanaim Language School. I learned a lot of English there and we went to New York Eastern Tour and Thanked the Church brothers and sisters Because they gave food and drove us in the tour bus. The most memorable place for me is the Statue of Liberty. I've heard a lot about it but I've never seen it, so it was amazing to see the Statue of Liberty in person. Not many people in my age have been to the United States and took pictures in front of the Statue of Liberty. So, I thanked Lincoln House Gwangju for giving me this chance. If I had not come to this school I would not have had this experience.
  • 네이버블로그
  • Facebook Social Icon
  • Twitter Social Icon
  • Google+ Social Icon
  • YouTube Social  Icon

Copyright © 2015 by http://www.glschool.net All Rights Reserved. Address: 링컨하우스광주 | 61701 광주광역시 남구 제석로 83

Tel: 070-7538-5108  |  Tel / Fax : 062-676-1933  |  Email: glschoolnet@gmail.com