Apr 29, 2018

2018.4.28 발표시간

0 comments

김미선

나주공연하러 갔을때 친구가 내자리에 화장을 하고있어서 너무 화가나서 티를 냈는데 영은쌤이 저한테 너는 준비하면서 니자리가 어딨냐고 혼내셨다 너는 공연을 하는데 공연을 망할수밖에 없다고 이야기하셨다 저녁에 마음에 불편해서 교제해달라고 했는데 정신병자라고 하셨다 옛날엔 그런말들으면 기분나빴는데 인정이됬다 정신병자는 약을먹어야한다 성경을 읽어야만 삶을 살아갈수밖에 없단 마음이 들었다 한혜숙선생님께서 한번은 원숭이가 백화점 가격표를 바꿔논것처럼 가장 중요한 영혼은 가장 값싼가격으로 여긴다 영혼을 살리려면 성경을 읽어야한다 하셨는데 육체를 위해 사는것이 중요하지 않구나란 생각이들었다 성경읽는데 마음이 풀려지고 옛날엔 혼자 생각에 메여서 끙끙 앓았는데 마음을 터놀 친구가 있고 선생님이 있으니깐 감사하고 행복하다.

박영서

요즘 마음이 어둡고 어떻게해야될지 모르겠고 성경을 읽지도 않고 살았는데 최근에 성경써야겠단 마음이 들었다 쌤들이 한명한명 드러내신것 보면서 내가 심각하단 생각이 들었다 사후의 세계에 대해 이야기를 들었는데 정확히 나눠져있다고 하셨다 나는 구원인지 헷갈리는 부분도 많은데 성경을 읽어야겠단 생각이들고 마음이 흔들리니깐 쉽게 어려워하고 좋아하고 한다. 목사님께서 시련이 좋다고 하셨는데 내가 말씀의 깊숙한 세계를 모른단 생각이 들었다. 투머로우에 당첨되어 감사한 마음이 들었다 예전엔 학교에 있기 싫었는데 시간이 너무 빨리 지나간다는 생각이 들었다 학교에 있는게 감사하다 .

• I was went to Mahanaim Language School for 2 month ago and I learned a lot of things while staying there. First of all, in Mahanaim, students can learn English grammar and useful expression. They make our students to be skilled in using English expressions. At the last day we had to perform a short play using the expressions we learned. That time students should prepare for 2 weeks. We can learned confidence and pronunciation during that time. We also toured the United States for one week. The church deacon helped us by driving our tour bus. We can tour around the northern part of America. We took many pictures and left with memories. The time was as fast as thunder, I realized we should work hard in our studies.
  • We went on a New York tour every Saturday. So we went to Brooklyn Bridge. The Brooklyn Bridge was completed in 1883. This bridge in Manhattan and Brooklyn, before it was first completed, people go across the river by boat. The bridge was completed, but people feared it would collapse. Eventually, he called a circus troupe to cross the elephants. That is not collapsing and people are safe, crossed the bridge. I was a little scared when I crossed the bridge because I was afraid of heights. When I looked down when I crossed the bridge, I was scared because there was a road and a river. When I crossed the bridge, I thought that I was scared because the bridge was stronger than I expected. If I cross this bridge again next time, I want to take lots of pictures on this bridge without any worries.
  • I have been to America for 2 months. I lived in Mahanaim Language School. I learned a lot of English there and we went to New York Eastern Tour and Thanked the Church brothers and sisters Because they gave food and drove us in the tour bus. The most memorable place for me is the Statue of Liberty. I've heard a lot about it but I've never seen it, so it was amazing to see the Statue of Liberty in person. Not many people in my age have been to the United States and took pictures in front of the Statue of Liberty. So, I thanked Lincoln House Gwangju for giving me this chance. If I had not come to this school I would not have had this experience.
  • 네이버블로그
  • Facebook Social Icon
  • Twitter Social Icon
  • Google+ Social Icon
  • YouTube Social  Icon

Copyright © 2015 by http://www.glschool.net All Rights Reserved. Address: 링컨하우스광주 | 61701 광주광역시 남구 제석로 83

Tel: 070-7538-5108  |  Tel / Fax : 062-676-1933  |  Email: glschoolnet@gmail.com