Apr 13, 2018

2018.4.13 발표시간 - 김주혁

0 comments

Edited: Apr 16, 2018

김주혁

이번 외박 가기전에 목사님께서 좋은대학교 갈필요 없다. 신앙같이하자고 말씀하셨을 때, 옛날부터 생각해왔던 건데 광주에 남으라고 말씀하시면, 목사님 말씀을 따를지 벗어날건지 생각에 많이 잡혀있었다. 목사님 말씀들으면서 많은 생각이 들었다. 광주에 남으면 육체적으로 힘들것같다는 생각했다. 한번쯤은 내 생각대로 살고 싶다는 생각을 했습니다. 그런데 엄마에게 말씀드리니까 엄마도 화순에 혼자계시고하니까 광주에 남았으면 좋겟다고 신앙했으면 좋겠다고 생각했습니다. 박옥수목사님께서 항상 행복한 이유가 성경을 대하고 신앙을해서라고 했는데, 나는 행복이 돈을 잘벌고 성공하는거라고 생각했다. 그래서 교회에서 하는 말이 잘 받아들여지지가 않았다. 그런데 하나님께서 자꾸 주변사람들을 통해서 말씀을 들려주시니까 내가 광주를 벗어나려고하는게 나를 위한건가?하는 생각이 들었다.

종종 할머니집에가서 성경펴고 이야기를 하는게, 조금씩 할머니가 변하는것도 보이고, 아빠한테도 가족이 합쳐질수있냐고 여쭈어보니꺼 언젠가 때가있다고 하셨다. 나는 많은 은혜를 입고있으면서도 은혜라고 생각하지 못했다는 생각을 했습니다. 외형적으로 잘사는 삶보다 하나님께서 이끄시고 그 속에서 지혜를 얻은 삶이 더 복되다는 생각이들었다

• I was went to Mahanaim Language School for 2 month ago and I learned a lot of things while staying there. First of all, in Mahanaim, students can learn English grammar and useful expression. They make our students to be skilled in using English expressions. At the last day we had to perform a short play using the expressions we learned. That time students should prepare for 2 weeks. We can learned confidence and pronunciation during that time. We also toured the United States for one week. The church deacon helped us by driving our tour bus. We can tour around the northern part of America. We took many pictures and left with memories. The time was as fast as thunder, I realized we should work hard in our studies.
  • We went on a New York tour every Saturday. So we went to Brooklyn Bridge. The Brooklyn Bridge was completed in 1883. This bridge in Manhattan and Brooklyn, before it was first completed, people go across the river by boat. The bridge was completed, but people feared it would collapse. Eventually, he called a circus troupe to cross the elephants. That is not collapsing and people are safe, crossed the bridge. I was a little scared when I crossed the bridge because I was afraid of heights. When I looked down when I crossed the bridge, I was scared because there was a road and a river. When I crossed the bridge, I thought that I was scared because the bridge was stronger than I expected. If I cross this bridge again next time, I want to take lots of pictures on this bridge without any worries.
  • I have been to America for 2 months. I lived in Mahanaim Language School. I learned a lot of English there and we went to New York Eastern Tour and Thanked the Church brothers and sisters Because they gave food and drove us in the tour bus. The most memorable place for me is the Statue of Liberty. I've heard a lot about it but I've never seen it, so it was amazing to see the Statue of Liberty in person. Not many people in my age have been to the United States and took pictures in front of the Statue of Liberty. So, I thanked Lincoln House Gwangju for giving me this chance. If I had not come to this school I would not have had this experience.
  • 네이버블로그
  • Facebook Social Icon
  • Twitter Social Icon
  • Google+ Social Icon
  • YouTube Social  Icon

Copyright © 2015 by http://www.glschool.net All Rights Reserved. Address: 링컨하우스광주 | 61701 광주광역시 남구 제석로 83

Tel: 070-7538-5108  |  Tel / Fax : 062-676-1933  |  Email: glschoolnet@gmail.com