Apr 13, 2018

2018.04.06 발표시간 - 김은규

0 comments

김은규

1층 유아보호실에서 라면을 먹어서 징계를 받는데, 좀 큰잘못해서 징계를 받으면 마음에서 납득이 되서 할말이 없는데, 유아보호실에서 라면 먹었다고 학부모 호출하라는 목사님 태도도 마음에안들고 억울했다. 안그래도 강목사님때문에 날이 갈수록 마음이 강팍해지고 하는데, 학부모 호출을 하라고 해서 엄마에게 전화를 했는데, 화를 주체를 못하겠더라

어제도 금식하는데, 배가 너무 고파서 가혁이랑 8시에 내려가서 라면을 먹기로 했다. 끝나고 사회쌤이랑 만나게 되면서 의도치않게 교제를 하게되었다.

창세기 2장의 아담과 하와랑 3장의 아담과 하와의 차이를 물어 봤다. 사회쌤이 정확한 차이는 3장에서 아담과 하와는 죽었다. 그런데 구원받은 95센트의 그리스도인들도 이 사실을 모른다고했다.

내가 죽었으면 받아들여야 하는데,

사회쌤이 변화를 입으려 말고 은혜를 입어야한다고 자기 죽은것을 알아야 한다 했다

성경을 읽으며 사도행전읽는데, 바울에 대해 나왔다. 로마서 7장까지는 자기는 곤고한 사람이다. 나는 죽은 사람이다 라는것을 안 순간 예수님을 섬기며 사는데, 나는 받는척하다가 뒤돌면 바로 똑같은 행동 그대로 하고 나는 내마음에서 죽은사람이라는게 인정이 안되거었구나. 하나님이 나를 죽은 자로 인정시키고 나를 쓰시기 위해 나를 만들어 가신다는 마음이 든다.

• I was went to Mahanaim Language School for 2 month ago and I learned a lot of things while staying there. First of all, in Mahanaim, students can learn English grammar and useful expression. They make our students to be skilled in using English expressions. At the last day we had to perform a short play using the expressions we learned. That time students should prepare for 2 weeks. We can learned confidence and pronunciation during that time. We also toured the United States for one week. The church deacon helped us by driving our tour bus. We can tour around the northern part of America. We took many pictures and left with memories. The time was as fast as thunder, I realized we should work hard in our studies.
  • We went on a New York tour every Saturday. So we went to Brooklyn Bridge. The Brooklyn Bridge was completed in 1883. This bridge in Manhattan and Brooklyn, before it was first completed, people go across the river by boat. The bridge was completed, but people feared it would collapse. Eventually, he called a circus troupe to cross the elephants. That is not collapsing and people are safe, crossed the bridge. I was a little scared when I crossed the bridge because I was afraid of heights. When I looked down when I crossed the bridge, I was scared because there was a road and a river. When I crossed the bridge, I thought that I was scared because the bridge was stronger than I expected. If I cross this bridge again next time, I want to take lots of pictures on this bridge without any worries.
  • I have been to America for 2 months. I lived in Mahanaim Language School. I learned a lot of English there and we went to New York Eastern Tour and Thanked the Church brothers and sisters Because they gave food and drove us in the tour bus. The most memorable place for me is the Statue of Liberty. I've heard a lot about it but I've never seen it, so it was amazing to see the Statue of Liberty in person. Not many people in my age have been to the United States and took pictures in front of the Statue of Liberty. So, I thanked Lincoln House Gwangju for giving me this chance. If I had not come to this school I would not have had this experience.
  • 네이버블로그
  • Facebook Social Icon
  • Twitter Social Icon
  • Google+ Social Icon
  • YouTube Social  Icon

Copyright © 2015 by http://www.glschool.net All Rights Reserved. Address: 링컨하우스광주 | 61701 광주광역시 남구 제석로 83

Tel: 070-7538-5108  |  Tel / Fax : 062-676-1933  |  Email: glschoolnet@gmail.com