Apr 13, 2018

2018.04.03. 화요일 발표시간 - 김이삭

0 comments

김이삭

고린도 후서 6장 14-18절

너희는 믿지 않는 자와 멍에를 같이 하지 말라 의와 불법이 어찌 함께하며 빛과 어두움이 어찌 사귀며

15.그리스도와 벨리알이 어찌 조화되며 믿는 자와 믿지 않는 자가 어찌 상관하며

16.하나님의 성전과 우상이 어찌 일치가 되리요 우리는 살아 계신 하나님의 성전이라 이와 같이 하나님께서 가라사대 내가 저희 가운데 거하며 두루 행하여 나는 저희 하나님이 되고 저희는 나의 백성이 되리라 하셨느니라

17.그러므로 주께서 말씀하시기를 너희는 저희 중에서 나와서 따로 있고 부정한 것을 만지지 말라 내가 너희를 영접하여

18.너희에게 아버지가 되고 너희는 내게 자녀가 되리라 전능하신 주의 말씀이니라 하셨느니라

• I was went to Mahanaim Language School for 2 month ago and I learned a lot of things while staying there. First of all, in Mahanaim, students can learn English grammar and useful expression. They make our students to be skilled in using English expressions. At the last day we had to perform a short play using the expressions we learned. That time students should prepare for 2 weeks. We can learned confidence and pronunciation during that time. We also toured the United States for one week. The church deacon helped us by driving our tour bus. We can tour around the northern part of America. We took many pictures and left with memories. The time was as fast as thunder, I realized we should work hard in our studies.
  • We went on a New York tour every Saturday. So we went to Brooklyn Bridge. The Brooklyn Bridge was completed in 1883. This bridge in Manhattan and Brooklyn, before it was first completed, people go across the river by boat. The bridge was completed, but people feared it would collapse. Eventually, he called a circus troupe to cross the elephants. That is not collapsing and people are safe, crossed the bridge. I was a little scared when I crossed the bridge because I was afraid of heights. When I looked down when I crossed the bridge, I was scared because there was a road and a river. When I crossed the bridge, I thought that I was scared because the bridge was stronger than I expected. If I cross this bridge again next time, I want to take lots of pictures on this bridge without any worries.
  • I have been to America for 2 months. I lived in Mahanaim Language School. I learned a lot of English there and we went to New York Eastern Tour and Thanked the Church brothers and sisters Because they gave food and drove us in the tour bus. The most memorable place for me is the Statue of Liberty. I've heard a lot about it but I've never seen it, so it was amazing to see the Statue of Liberty in person. Not many people in my age have been to the United States and took pictures in front of the Statue of Liberty. So, I thanked Lincoln House Gwangju for giving me this chance. If I had not come to this school I would not have had this experience.
  • 네이버블로그
  • Facebook Social Icon
  • Twitter Social Icon
  • Google+ Social Icon
  • YouTube Social  Icon

Copyright © 2015 by http://www.glschool.net All Rights Reserved. Address: 링컨하우스광주 | 61701 광주광역시 남구 제석로 83

Tel: 070-7538-5108  |  Tel / Fax : 062-676-1933  |  Email: glschoolnet@gmail.com